Lonnie’s Homemade Spaghetti Sauce.
You can have Lonnie’s Homemade Spaghetti Sauce using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lonnie’s Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- You need of MEAT Prep:.
- Prepare 1-1/2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need of SAUCE Prep:.
- Prepare 2 cans (28 oz) of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (15 oz) of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dry Minced Onion.
- You need 2-1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1-1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 2 Tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper (Red Pepper).
Lonnie’s Homemade Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Add all sauce ingredients to crock pot and mix well.
- Brown beef in skillet, adding Onion, Garlic, and Worcestershire before meat starts cooking..
- Drain remaining liquid from meat and add to sauce. Mix well..
- Set crock pot to LOW and cook for 4 – 6 hours..
- NOTE: Sugar is added to cut the acid. Add the 2 Tbs at the beginning, and test the sauce about an hour before serving. Add a little more sugar if needed if the sauce is too tart..
- Turn crock pot OFF 30 minutes before serving..