Tricia's Carrot Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Tricia's Carrot Spaghetti Sauce using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Carrot Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 pound of organic ground beef.
- It's 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 6 of carrots juiced.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It's 1 package of baby bella mushrooms chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of balsamic vinegar.
- It's 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbls of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sage.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbls of agave nectar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of seasalt.
- You need 2 cups of organic chicken broth.
Tricia's Carrot Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Add all ingredients to the pot including carrot juice and pulp.
- Simmer on low as long as you like without burning.