An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce.
You can have An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 2 (15 oz) of cans spaghetti sauce.
- It's 1/2 of of a sweet onion.
- It's 1 TBS of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 of of squash cut small.
- You need of Some capers.
- It's of Some crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Some bacon (cut small).
- You need of Some blanched broccolis.
- It's of Spaghetti noodles.
- It's of Salt and pepper for taste.
An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Cut bacon, squash and onion in small pieces..
- Blanched broccolis in some salt water for 2 minutes. Run under cold water to preserve its green color. Squeeze out extra water. Chop broccolis into small pieces. Set aside..
- On high heat, in a hot pan, put some olive oil, stir fry onion and garlic for 1 minute. Add bacon, squash, capers and red pepper flakes. Cook for another 2 minutes. Pour 2 cans of spaghetti sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Decrease heat to low. Simmer for 1 1/2 hour..
- Cook spaghetti noodles or angel hair noodles (my husband likes thin noodles so I used angel hair)..
- Put noodles into plate. Put some broccolis on, pour sauce over. I used some broccoli for decoration. Just the red color looks boring to me. 😊.