Hearty spaghetti sauce. Maybe just when they are eating a Hearty Spaghetti Dinner. Or maybe just in my dreams. ***NOTE: If you have leftover sauce it can easily be frozen and reheated for a meal in the future. A Easy Thick & Hearty Spaghetti Sauce.
This makes a rich, hearty sauce that gets better the longer it cooks. Sub fresh herbs for dried- I usually try to :) Also great with green pepper, olives or. I received this recipe from my sister-in-law and use it all the time. You can cook Hearty spaghetti sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 4 oz of mushrooms (recommend baby bellos) chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of butter.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes (basil, oregano, & garlic seasoned) drained.
- It's 16 oz of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It's 2 of tspn dried oregano.
- It's 4 tbspn of fresh basil sliced.
- You need 1 (2.25 oz) of can sliced black olives drained.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
This spaghetti sauce…is good sauce, my friends. It's rich, meaty, a cinch to make, and it can be It has a nice, hearty texture but no huge tomato chunks to contend with. To deepen the flavor, add a. The RAGڮ Hearty Traditional spaghetti sauce is the perfect sauce to complete your next dish.
Hearty spaghetti sauce instructions
- In a large saucepan, sauté onions, garlic, bell pepper, and mushrooms in butter until soft..
- Add ground beef and brown..
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Tomato paste, oregano, basil, olives, salt, and pepper, and simmer for 40 minutes to an hour. The longer it simmers the more that delicious fresh basil will come out in the sauce..
- Magnifico! Top your spaghetti 🍝 or angel hair and take a cooksnap!.
Easy, delicious and healthy Hearty spaghetti & meat sauce. This Keto Spaghetti Sauce Recipe is full flavor & very meaty. This keto spaghetti sauce recipe is a great base for our Low Carb Bolognese Stuffed Zucchini Boats and our Low Carb Bolognese Pie. This homemade recipe for spaghetti meat sauce is a traditional dish that is hearty and perfect for any kind of pasta. Spaghetti makes regular appearances at our house.