🍝 spaghetti sauce. Quick and easy homemade spaghetti sauce with tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil and oregano. Add your favorite vegetables and use fresh herbs if you have them. Learn how to make spaghetti sauce that is absolutely scrumptious!
By using a few kitchen hacks, my homemade meat sauce. This spaghetti sauce…is good sauce, my friends. It's rich, meaty, a cinch to make, and it can be frozen and used on spaghetti, in lasagna, on top of garlic bread, or over the top of ricotta-stuffed. You can have 🍝 spaghetti sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍝 spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 8 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomato paste.
- It's 2 packages of spaghetti seasoning.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- Prepare Tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare Tablespoon of pepper and salt mixture.
Here is my families homemade spaghetti sauce passed down from my grandmother in Italy - it is the best one The BEST EVER Homemade Spaghetti Sauce. Canned Spaghetti Sauce is FAR better than anything you can find in a store. You'll love the rich, savory flavor. This Spaghetti with Spinach Sauce recipe is an easy pasta sauce that's, healthy & flavorful.
🍝 spaghetti sauce step by step
- Cook ground turkey in sauce pan and done. Drain and return to sauce pan..
- Blender u will need. Take 8 large tomatoes or more and core them cut up in pieces and blend pieces at a time to liquid. Blender should be full to top.of liquid..
- Add tomato mixture to ground turkey mixture. Add tomatoe paste and seasoning packet and seasoning stir on low till mixed well. Cover cook for fifteen min till boiling..
- Boil noodles in separate pan and enjoy..
This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make. This is the only spaghetti sauce my family will request! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does! You may need to thicken your spaghetti sauce at some point, whether you make it from scratch or buy it in a jar from the grocery store. There are many ways to thicken a sauce, but some can slightly.