stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy. An easy meatloaf with a simple ingredient list, this Stove Top Stuffing Mix Meatloaf is the perfect dinner for busy nights. Served with creamy mashed potatoes and rich gravy, your family will never guess your secret to such a cozy meal. I'm not a habitual 'crazy couponer', as my husband lovingly.
Unlike traditional stuffing, Stove Top can be prepared on the stove, in a pot, and can also be prepared in a microwave oven. Stovetop Stuffing Meat Loaf recipe - a great way to use holiday leftovers and make a simple weeknight dinner. The meatloaf recipe sounds incredibly delicious with Stovetop Stuffing, so I will definitely try it. You can have stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- It's 1/2 cup of black olives.
- You need 4 slice of fontina cheese 1/4 ×1/4 about 2 inches long.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of sweet peppers chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of panco bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon chopped.
- It's 2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It's 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 3/4 cup of water.
The meat surrounds a stuffing core, flavoring the stuffing as the meatloaf cooks. Serve the meatloaf with a simple hot vegetable and dinner is done. I don't even care for meatloaf but we all love this recipe! It's easy to make and a family favorite!!
stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy step by step
- mix the crumbs ,hamburger, egg, half of salt , half of garlic.
- cook the bacon.
- add peppers.
- add the mixture and chunck of cheese to a handful of burger mixture cover all around do this till 4 are made.
- in a pot with lid add little loaves tonpot cover turn every 3 miutes for the gravy the leftover burger mixture add to fillingcook till hamburger is done on all sides add water seasoning thats left.
- add cornstarch solution of cornstarch and water mixed well add to liquid and stir it will thicken.
- serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
It's a great way to use up leftover stuffing mix from Thanksgiving! Stovetop Meatloaf This is a awesome meatloaf! Meatloaf made with stove top stuffing. This Stove Top Meatloaf Recipe is a family favorite! With seasoned bread crumbs and gravy, it's easy to make and tastes so much better than your average meatloaf recipe.