Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash. S, S&*t on a Shingle or simply Hamburger Gravy over toast! Call it what you want, but I call it delicious. In the United States, chipped beef on toast is commonly served to servicemembers of the United States Armed Forces.
Home > Recipes > Breakfast > Sos (Military Style Creamed Beef). Taste and adjust salt and pepper. SOS we always made with chipped beef. doesn't look great, but love the flavor. You can cook Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash
- You need of ● For The Meats & Veggies.
- Prepare 16 oz of 90/10 Hamburger Meat.
- It's 12 oz of Lean Sausage Meat.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Mushrooms.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's of ● For The White Gravy [whisk constantly].
- It's 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Pepper Country Gravy.
- You need 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Sausage Country Gravy.
- You need 4 Cups of Whole Milk [pkg will call for water but go with milk].
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [well toasted].
- You need of Thick Sliced Texas Toast.
- Prepare of ● For The Starches.
- You need 2 (15 oz) of Cans Corn Beef Hash [+ 2 tbsp butter].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- It's of ● For The Protiens.
- You need 1 of LG Egg Per Serving [fried over easy].
Toast slices of white bread, and top with the meat gravy. Garnish with a little fresh parsley, and serve. My hubby still raves about the SOS he had while in the military so I had to try this one just for him. Slowly add milk, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash step by step
- Here's the majority of what you'll need..
- Peppered & Sausage Gravy pictured. A great brand..
- Thick sliced Texas Toast bread pictured. Toast well..
- Boil your gravy. Whisk constantly..
- Add gravy to meat mixture and heat.
- Fry your hash with 2 tbsp butter until crispy on one sides..
- Enjoy with an over easy egg on your hash..
Taste and adjust salt and pepper. Bring all to a simmer, stirring constantly. Chip Beef Gravy Beef Gravy Recipe Cream Chipped Beef Recipe Creamed Chipped Beef Little Muffins Most Delicious Recipe Tasty Yummy Food Beef Dishes. Creamed Chipped Beef & Toast - S. Do you have a New Year Resolution?