Burger & Gravy w/ Taters. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. Burger may refer to: Hamburger, a food item consisting of a cooked meat and bun. Cheeseburger, a hamburger with added cheese(s).
Welcome to the Burger King, the online encyclopedia of the popular fast food chain, Burger King. Feel free to explore the wiki and start editing! Menu Chicken Recipes Happy Meal Toys Sandwiches. You can have Burger & Gravy w/ Taters using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burger & Gravy w/ Taters
- It's 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 C of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 T of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dried soup mix.
- Prepare 2 lb of Idaho potatoes; peeled & cubed.
- It's 12 of chives; minced.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 C of sour cream.
- It's as needed of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 C of heavy cream.
- It's 2 sticks of butter; cubed & cold.
- You need 32 oz of beef gravy.
RedeFining the Way the World Eats Burgers. At BurgerFi, we never ever settle. That's why we serve the highest quality of natural Angus. We serve delicious, honest burgers, old-fashioned shakes & really cold beers using quality local ingredients.
Burger & Gravy w/ Taters step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Cover potatoes and garlic with enough water to cover by 1 inch. Add a very large pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Return to the pot. Cook on high heat for 30 seconds while shaking pot to remove excess moisture..
- While potatoes are hot, add butter, heavy cream, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Use an electric hand mixer to puree..
- Combine all ingredients from ground beef to dried soup mix together in a large mixing bowl. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper..
- Combine quickly with a light hand..
- Heat jar of gravy slowly in a medium sized saucepot..
- Form 2 patties into smooth balls..
- Heat a medium-large sized cast iron skillet with 3 T butter. A griddle works best for burgers, but a regular saute pan works well..
- Place each burger on the skillet and lightly press down to form the patty..
- Cook until first side is seared and flip, about 3 minutes..
- Add 2T butter to the pan when you flip..
- Cook 1 minute, and transfer to oven. Cook until desired doneness..
- Garnish with chives.
- Variations; Parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano, celery seed, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, cubed cheddar cheese, parmesean, romano, gruyere, beef stock, demi glace, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers, port wine reduction, paprika, shallots, habanero, bacon, corn, asparagus, celery root, turnips, rutabaga, sweet potato, carrot puree.
Come by for the best burgers in New Zealand! Minced and reformed beef in a vaguely disc-shaped slab, cooked, and placed inside a bread roll, possibly along with various vegetables and sauces. Usually the meat is sourced from cheap.