Burgers in gravy. Grilled Meatloaf Burgers with Gravy on Smashed Potatoes! Mushroom gravy makes this dish more interesting. It adds flavor and gives the pork burger Sprinkle some chopped scallions and serve.
When gravy has thickened, place burgers back in the pan and cover. Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles. Old-fashioned hamburger steak and savory onion gravy recipe. You can cook Burgers in gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burgers in gravy
- It's 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 3 box of wild rice " butter & hurb.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 of bellpeper red and green each.
- Prepare 1 of onion red.
- It's 4 can of beef gravy.
- You need 2 can of mushroom gravy.
Authentic Southern recipe made with simple fresh ingredients. "Tender hamburger patties simmered in savory brown onion gravy! The mushroom gravy, on the other hand, sealed the deal when I topped it over the patties. It was rich, creamy, and very tasty. It enhanced the taste of the burger patty bringing it up a notch.
Burgers in gravy step by step
- saute bellpeper & 1/2 onion in a deep frying pan.
- once sautéed add all gravy from cans cover..
- make hamburgers to size of your liking with salt, pepper and other half of onion . Pan fry tell medium well. Add to gravy and let soak..
- make wild rice to box directions..
- once rice is ready put rice in plate and add burgers with gravy over the top of the rice..
Burger Steak with tender beef patties smothered in a rich mushroom gravy. Super moist and flavorful, it's an easy weeknight dinner meal best served with steamed rice or mashed potatoes. A hearty dinner that combines Progresso™ bread crumbs with beef and mushrooms. Would be even better with mushrooms and/or other veggies added. Hamburger steak should be in everybody's go-to recipe box and this It's a common Southern meal because it's fast and easy and a super delicious comfort food when you put an onion gravy in the mix.