Hamburger gravy. He asked me to make hamburger gravy for him and I found this recipe. Hamburger gravy is quick, easy to make, and delicious. Thicken gravy with the flour to the consistency you prefer.
Easy Creamed Hamburger Gravy is an old fashioned classic dish made of ground beef, creamy milk, a few staple pantry items, and lots of love. This is a stick to your ribs kind of meal that is sure to fill you. How to Make School House Hamburger Gravy. You can cook Hamburger gravy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger gravy
- You need of Load of bread.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef 80/20.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 4 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoon of minced onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper.
Place hamburger and onion in a large skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat; add Worcestershire sauce, cook until evenly browned. This hamburger creamed gravy is wonderful over toast, biscuits, rice, pasta, potatoes and grits! Hamburger Steak and Gravy - a satisfying family-favorite meal that only uses less ingredients without compromising the taste.
Hamburger gravy instructions
- Cook ground beef in large skillet with minced onion till done.
- Add flour to meat.
- Slowly add milk whisking flour add pepper n salt for taste.
- Cook for about 20 minutes till thickens if to thick add more milk slowly.
- Toast bread n serve or potatoes works with gravy.
Made with ground beef steak and soaked in an onion mushroom gravy that. Hamburger Steak and Gravy is pure southern comfort food at it's finest! An old fashioned recipe of deliciously seasoned beef with a from scratch onion brown gravy. An easy recipe of juicy hamburger steak and gravy featuring a brown gravy recipe with onions and mushrooms. A delicious low carb meal the whole family will love.