Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. Serve generous spoonfuls of hamburger gravy over the mashed potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Start boiling potatoes and then brown your ground beef while you wait.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until ground meat is no longer pink and the onions are soft. "Tender hamburger patties simmered in savory brown onion gravy! Classic southern meal served over rice or mashed potatoes!" Watch me make these Hamburger Steaks w/ Onion Gravy from start to finish! You can cook Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- You need of For the meat.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of As much garlic as you want.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- It's 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- It's 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- You need of For the gravy.
- You need of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like. Serve this meaty milk gravy over noodles, mashed potatoes or homemade biscuits. Brown the meat with one medium chopped onion and then drain the fat off. He asked me to make hamburger gravy for him and I found this recipe.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy instructions
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it... you can add veggies like green beans to it.
He was so happy because it tasted just like his mothers. Serve them with mashed potatoes & mushroom gravy to take them to the next level! Did you ever think vegan and hamburger steaks would be in the same sentence? Well, friends, today is that day! I know it's still summertime, and we're loving on fresh salads, popsicles, anything grilled and juicy fruit.