Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 200 grams of mozzarella cheese or dairy/soy-free melting cheese.
- It's 8 of strips/slices of chorizo sausage.
- It's 1 of red pepper, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, quartered, then quarters halved.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, diced.
- You need 16 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of courgette, sliced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Fry off the finely diced pepper until tender then combine with the mozzerella / dairy free cheese..
- Season, then cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast and stuff with the mixture.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with some strips of chorizo and keep in place with a cocktail stick.
- In a bowl combine the rest of the veg with the olive oil and rosemary.
- Place the chicken covered with foil and the veg spread around it on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes, turning over veg halfway.
- Let the chicken rest while you mix the sugar and lemon juice through the veg, then serve with the chicken sliced so you can see the stuffing inside.