Chicken Shawarma Bork.
You can have Chicken Shawarma Bork using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma Bork
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 Tbs of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of shawarma spice blend.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken cutlet.
- You need 1 of zucchini, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato, cubed.
- You need 2 of scallions, chopped.
- It's 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 4 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 3/4 c of chicken or veggie stock.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 c of couscous.
- Prepare 4 tbs of hummus.
Chicken Shawarma Bork step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine half the garlic, half the shawarma spice, 1 tbs olive oil, the yogurt, 1 tsp salt, and pepper. Pat chicken dry, and marinade.
- Combine sour cream, remaining garlic, salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp water until drizzling consistency..
- Toss zucchini, tomato, olive oil, shawarma spice, salt, and pepper. Roast 15-18 minutes..
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Cook chicken until brown, 6-8 min per side. Remove, cool, slice..
- Heat olive oil in small pot, add white parts of scallions, cook for one minute. Add stock, 1/4 tsp turmeric, 1 tbs butter, salt. Once boiling, stir in couscous. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand at least 5 minutes..
- Fluff couscous, toss veggies, squeeze lemon juice, too with chicken and hummus. Drizzle with white sauce and add remaining scallions..