Mediterranean Couscous Salad.
You can cook Mediterranean Couscous Salad using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- You need of Salad.
- It's 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of uncooked cous cous.
- You need 1 of roasted red pepper cut into large chunks.
- You need 1/2 of of a medium red onion cut into half and then thinly sliced.
- It's 10 of pimento stuffed green olives.
- Prepare 5 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- It's 1 clove of of garlic, grated.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly chopped flat leaf parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 oz of shredded cooked chicken( optional ).
Mediterranean Couscous Salad step by step
- In large pan, bring vegetable broth to a boil..
- Add cous cous and parsley..
- Turn off heat, cover, and let it sit for 5 minutes..
- While it absorbs liquid, cut up roasted pepper and grate garlic. Slice onions too..
- Once 5 minutes pass, add all ingredients into pan with cous cous..
- If using optional chicken, add it now too..
- Toss well fluffing up cous cous as you toss..
- Place in serving dish and enjoy a side salad or a full meal with additional chicken in just 10-15 minutes..
- Recipe by taylor68too..