hmark38 Chicken with Mediteranean Vegetables. A relatively simple meal made with the goodness and health from the Mediterranean flavours. It's the caramelisation of the vegetables fused with the Balsamic vinegar that creates and incredible flavour. The pasta is then transferred to the roasting pan to absorb.
Toss vegetable mixture and season with salt and pepper. Pour olive oil over the vegetables and toss to coat; pour into a glass baking dish. and bake in. Place the chicken in one layer on the vegetables in the skillet. You can cook hmark38 Chicken with Mediteranean Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of hmark38 Chicken with Mediteranean Vegetables
- You need of hmark38 Chicken Mediterranean Vegetables.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast(4 Breast=1-1/4 lb).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1 cup of Chopped Zucchini and Yellow Squash.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chopped Yellow Onion(optional).
- You need 1 can of 14.5 oz Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Rosemary & Oregano,Undrained.
Slice chicken and serve with vegetables from the infusion. Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges, if you like. For variation, try sprinkling chicken and vegetables with crumbled feta cheese. The most economical way to purchase feta is in chunk form versus crumbled.
hmark38 Chicken with Mediteranean Vegetables instructions
- Well season chicken breast with garlic salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken breasts in skillet,cook for 6 minute to brown,turning once,then remove from skillet but place it on a plate but keep still warm.
- Place zucchini,squash and onions(optional) in skillet,cook for 5 minutes or until tender stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the undrained can of Hunt's diced tomatoes.
- Now return the chicken breasts back into the skillet,cover and reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center(165°F).
- Then serve vegetable mixture over chicken.
This flavor-packed rosemary chicken and vegetables is a winner on all fronts! It has all the components for a complete meal baked all at once-using one sheet pan and little hands-on time! You'll love the comforting Mediterranean flavors from piney rosemary, garlic, warm spices, a splash of. The Mediterranean diet focuses on whole foods and includes plenty of fruits and vegetables. Blue Zones Recipes Zone Recipes Snack Recipes Snacks Mediterranean Chicken Steamed Vegetables Large Pots Stuffed Peppers Tapas Food.