Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers
- You need 4 of large green bell peppers.
- Prepare 2-1/2 c of riced cauliflower.
- You need 8 oz of boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 c of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 c of shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese.
- You need 1/4 c of fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt.
- It's 1/4 c of salsa.
Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Slice stem top of peppers and remove seeds. Place cut side up in deep baking dish, leaning against sides if needed. Bake until tender, 20-30 min..
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Set aside..
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken using half of the seasonings. Cook in skillet until cooked through, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and chop into small pieces..
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add cauliflower, onion and remaining seasoning. Cook and stir until almost tender. Add in chicken and finish cooking veggies..
- Blot away excess moisture from peppers. Fill with chicken mixture. Sprinkle on cheese. Top with salsa and yogurt..