You can cook Quiche Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quiche Muffins
- Prepare 6 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cubed ham or chopped bacon.
Quiche Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper. Whisk again. Add buttermilk (or milk) to mixture. Whisk until well mixed..
- Add ham (or bacon) and cheese to liquid mixture. Stir well..
- In large 6 count muffin tin spray with oil..
- Place tortillas in microwave for about 30 seconds to make them more pliable. Put one warm tortilla in each muffin segment. Divide mixture evenly into the 6 muffin segments..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Serve while hot with your favorite salsa..