Breakfast quiche on the move!. Easy ideas for egg quiche, bacon quiche, ham quiche, and more. Find the perfect recipe for breakfast quiche. A Quiche is defined as an open faced savory tart (pie) filled with a smooth and creamy custard-like filling.
Broccoli & Ham Breakfast Quiche, Papa's Crustless Breakfast Quiche, Breakfast Quiche. Bacon 'Tater Breakfast QuicheEat Move Make. Quiche is a savory and delicious dish made with milk, cheese and eggs baked in a pie crust. You can cook Breakfast quiche on the move! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast quiche on the move!
- You need 1 bag of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of cheese (your favorite shredded cheese...Parmesan, cheddar or mozzarella).
- You need 2-3 slices of deli ham or 4-6 slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of half and half or cream.
- Prepare of Chives.
Arrange the fruit kebabs on the middle of the table on a large serving plate. It's a lovely and colorful display and that makes it easy for people eating breakfast to pick them up while eating the quiche for breakfast. Quiche mini muffins are easier than you think and this recipe will make quick breakfast for the whole week. Make These Veggie Quiche Muffins and Have Breakfast for a Week.
Breakfast quiche on the move! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Use oil to coat a cupcake pan for the mini quiches..
- Shape cups by pressing thawed hash browns into cupcake pan..
- Place in oven until golden brown..
- In a bowl, mix eggs and 1 cup of half and half. Add cheese and mix..
- Add pieces of ham of crumbles of cooked bacon to each hash brown cup..
- Ladle egg mixture into each hash brown cup...sprinkle with chives....place in preheated oven until golden brown..
- Let cool 10 minutes if you can ! and enjoy!.
From the kitchen of Leanne Ely author of "Saving Dinner." Measurements are approximate and cooking time and servings depends on the size of your muffin tin cups and of course the size and appetite of who you are serving. Breakfast quiche is the answer to all your breakfast prayers! This savory breakfast pie is sure to become a staple in your home. Breakfast quiche is the perfect make-ahead food. It reheats amazingly and you can play around with the ingredients you use to find the combination that you love!