Cheesy Pizza Muffins.
You can cook Cheesy Pizza Muffins using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pizza Muffins
- It's 2 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of Olive oil.
- Prepare 50 g of Butter.
- You need 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato deseeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet corn(I have used frozen corn which was thawed).
- Prepare 9 of muffin liners greased.
- You need 1 cup of processed grated cheese.
- You need to taste of Mozzarella cheese or any other cheese for topping.
Cheesy Pizza Muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven at 180.Grease muffin liners and arrange in baking tray.Arranger all ingredients.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and keep aside.In left pic maida and baking powder are sieved together. In right pic all spices and sugar are mixed..
- Beat butter (it shd be at room temp)with hand wire whisk and then add olive oil(you can use other refined oil but un pizza olive oil is used and gives better taste). Refer to pics..
- Add eggs and beat nicely..
- Add tomato ketchup and mix..
- Add veggies,cheese and corn to dry ingredients and mix lightly with hands..
- Add milk to wet ingredients and mix..
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix lightly with a spatula.It will be a thick Muffin batter..
- Scoop batter in greased muffin liners to little more than half.Top batter with cheese..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 to 39 min.Please check after 20 min as each iven behaves different.Check with a cake tester or tooth pick if done.When done remove from oven and cool on wire rack.Enjoy yummy cheesy pizza muffins.
- Check the texture..