Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust.
You can have Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust
- Prepare 2 packages of Croissant Rolls.
- It's 1 packages of Breakfast Sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- You need 2 cup of Shredded (browned) hash browns.
- You need 1 packages of Knorr's Hollandaise Sauce.
- You need 4 oz of sliced or diced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter/Margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar cheese (or to taste).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese (or to taste).
Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust instructions
- Brown sausage (or bacon) and crumble; drain and set aside..
- Sauté mushrooms and peppers together and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium heat. Mix and beat milk and eggs together. Pour in eggs, and cook, stirring constantly until eggs are not runny, set aside. (Do not overcook; eggs will be on the pizza for 20-30 min.).
- Preheat an oven to 400° Unroll crescent dough and place rolls on an ungreased 15? pizza pan with points toward the center. Press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust. This is probably the most daunting task of the recipe. Just keep manipulating the dough until it covers the pan. (try to avoid thin spots and DO NOT bunch dough together and roll out) Also, you may end up with a little extra dough. Put pan in pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes. This will help the center of the dough to be cooked all the way through after pizza is done..
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions but only use 2/3 cup milk, not full cup. This will give a thicker sauce. Pour evenly over crescent roll crust. Spread scrambled eggs and rest of toppings evenly over sauce. Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake in preheated oven until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 20-30 minutes..
- Notes: You can add whatever toppings you like. This is good with just eggs, cheese and breakfast meat. :).