Breakfast Pizzas. Breakfast pizza is a great way to use up leftovers. Cube leftover frittata (or breakfast casserole) and put that on the pizza instead of the scrambled eggs, or swap the hash browns for leftover roasted. Looking for a breakfast pizza recipe?
I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. With any one of our favorite featured recipes, you can enjoy a unique and delicious pizza experience to start off your day. English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas are a great way to get a hot breakfast on the table. You can cook Breakfast Pizzas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizzas
- It's 4 of english muffins split and toasted and lightly buttered.
- It's 7 large of eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of cream or milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It's 8 slice of crispy cooked bacon.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mixed cheeses I used a mix of parmesan, romano,pepperjack and cheddar but any cheese you like will work.
Make a bunch and freeze them for a quick on-the-go breakfast, or serve them up for your holiday crowd! Breakfast pizza is best served immediately after baking, but leftovers Breakfast pizza is definitely a full meal, you've got a carb, a protein, veggies, and dairy, but if you'd. See more ideas about Breakfast pizza, Breakfast, Breakfast brunch. These English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas are quick and easy and will become a quick family favorite for any meal of the day!
Breakfast Pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine well.
- In a large skillet heat either a bit of butter or oil to prevent egg from sticking, add eggs and cook on low heat until just set..
- Have english muffins cut side up on prepared baking sheet. Divide eggs evenly on top of muffin halfs, top with cheese than divide bacon evenly on top cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes just until cheese melts..
- You can use any topping you like in addition to or instead of bacon such as ham or cooked sausage or any sauteed vegs..
This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade. Oh, did you think breakfast pizza had to be savory? If you thought a breakfast pizza had to involve eggs, THINK AGAIN. This recipes calls for hemp tofu, but you could also use the regular soy kind. I can't believe that kids are already going back to school in some parts of the country!