My Sausage Dip.
You can cook My Sausage Dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Sausage Dip
- You need 1 packages of Gwaltney original chicken hot dog sausage.
- You need 1 large of yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 stick of blue bonnet butter.
- You need of chipotle peppers ( canned ).
- It's 750 ml of nestle half cream.
- It's of corn tortilla chips.
My Sausage Dip step by step
- Dize your sausage and slice your onions, set aside. Blend your chipotle pepper and half cream together. In a large hot skillet, drop your butter and add your sausage and onions.. Let it fry.. Lower the heat on d skillet then add the half cream mix.. Let bubble for 5 minutes.. Serve in a small bowl and your tortilla chips to dip...