Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos.
You can cook Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos
- It's 1 cup of shredded, roasted (cooked) skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 2 tbsp of low-fat or fat-free sour cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bottled chipotle salsa.
- Prepare 4 of (6-inch) 100% whole-wheat flour tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (1 oz.) of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced peeled avocado.
Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos step by step
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing well to combine..
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla..
- Microwave each taco at high 30 seconds or until warm. Makes 4 servings..
- Top each taco with tomato, cheese, avocado, and sour cream. Now you are ready to enjoy!.