Nate's Oh so easy 3 bean chicken chili.
You can have Nate's Oh so easy 3 bean chicken chili using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nate's Oh so easy 3 bean chicken chili
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of chili flavor diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of drained black beans.
- You need 1 can of drained dark red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of drained small white beans.
- It's 1 can of drained summer corn.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of your favorite beer.
- You need 1 envelope of goya con cilantro y tomate.
- It's 3 tsp of goya sofrito.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of dark chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- It's 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked and diced chicken.
Nate's Oh so easy 3 bean chicken chili step by step
- dice onions and garlic and saute with evoo in a large stock pot..
- add all cans from above to the stock pot and add seasoning..
- bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer; simmer for 30min..
- after 30min., add chicken and simmer for another 10 or until the kidney beans are soft..
- to make this "Oh" so good, top with cheese and sour cream.