Nate's Chicken Enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. These are the BEST Chicken enchiladas! My cuisine of choice anytime I go out is Mexican and this Chicken Enchiladas.
Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas. Poach skinless boneless chicken thighs or breasts (we prefer thigh meat, more flavor) in salted water (here's how). You can also use any leftover cooked. You can have Nate's Chicken Enchiladas using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nate's Chicken Enchiladas
- It's 1 lb of Chicken.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 large of Jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded Mexican Cheese.
- You need 1 of Sour cream.
- You need 1 of Cilantro.
- It's 4 of 10in flour tortillas.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sofrito.
Learn how to make Chicken Enchiladas. See more ideas about Chicken enchiladas, Enchiladas, Tasty ingredients. Learn how to make Chicken Enchiladas. Enchiladas Made Easy - This is a easy to make and follow Chicken Enchilada video with several layers of delicious flavor.
Nate's Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Boil and shred chicken.
- Dice and saute onions and jalapeno.
- Add chicken; drained black beans; sofrito; half of the can of enchilada sauce and a hand full of Mexican cheese to the onions and jalapenos and saute for a 5min..
- Roll chicken filling in tortillas and top with enchilada sauce, cheese and heat in oven until cheese has melted.
- Top with salsa; sour cream and cilantro.
How to Freeze Chicken Enchiladas: Chicken enchiladas can easily be frozen and reheated for later enjoyment. Simply assemble the enchiladas as instructed in the recipe. No tomatoes in this recipe for chicken enchiladas, just a satisfying cheese and chicken filling with a creamy sauce over all. Kids love these and it's a great way to use leftover chicken. This White Chicken Enchiladas Recipe is EASY and delicious!