Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more.
Chicken breasts, corn, beans, and other delicious ingredients are simmered in a tomato base. Top this delicious soup with crispy homemade. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings. You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It's 1 large of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of diced onions.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, diced.
- It's 2 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- It's 2 of Avocados.
- You need 1 bag of of tortillas chips.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 3 cup of grated Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. How to make chicken tortilla soup.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil. Lower temperature and continue to boil until the chicken meat falls off the bone. Remove all bones and keep the soup warm..
- crumble a handful of chips in each bowl and ladle in your soup. add all other ingredients to each bowl per your taste..
First, start by coarsely chopping some onions, green pepper, and garlic. I was extra lazy when chopping so these are REALLY coarsely chopped. This Chicken Tortilla Soup has tons of flavor, with corn, black beans, green chiles, and plenty of spicy smoky broth. Finish with melted cheese and crunchy tortilla chips for a delicious meal! This new chicken tortilla soup is a new favorite.