Mexican Chicken Pizza.
You can have Mexican Chicken Pizza using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Pizza
- It's 2 packages of flat bread pizza.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenders.
- You need 2 of avocado.
- It's 2 cup of refried beans.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It's 1 envelope of McCormick mojito lime sesoning.
- It's 1/2 of shredded lettuce or spring mix.
- You need 1 can of sliced olives.
- It's 1 bag of shredded Mexican mix cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cotija Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chili rojo salsa.
- It's of chipotle cream dressing.
- You need 1/2 can of chipotles.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of tajin seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 of diced white onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
Mexican Chicken Pizza instructions
- marinate chicken with packet seasoning 1/3 cup olive oil, 1 tspn vinegar, & 1 lime squeezed. let marinade at least 1 hour. when done grill on hot griddle slice and let cool.
- lightly toast pizza breads in oven 350°F right on racks or baking sheets till semi crisp.
- make ur chipotle cream add 2-3 whole peppers to blender with 1/2 can juice depending on how hot u like. add in all other ingredients blend till smooth taste for seasoning.
- heat beans up now top your pizza how u like it.Enjoy!.