Chicken quesadillas. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. It's a unique, quick, easy, delicious dinner recipe. You can have Chicken quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadillas
- You need 1 of chicken boneless breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of tortillas.
- It's 1 bunch of Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
- It's 1 of guacamole (optional).
- Prepare 1 dash of Chipotle hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of hand of salt.
- It's 1 of Sprinkle of pepper.
- It's 1 of Goya extra virgin Olive Oil(any cooking oil).
These crispy, restaurant-style chicken quesadillas are loaded with juicy chicken, black beans, onions and peppers, seasoning, and lots of warm, melty cheese! These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also.
Chicken quesadillas step by step
- Chop up an onion. Use half..
- Cut up chicken. Scissors or knife. Your choice..
- Spread olive oil(any cooking oil or butter) in skillet so food doesn't stick..
- Throw them into a skillet and sauté them together. Add as much salt and pepper as you want. Sprinkle a little bit of Chipotle hot sauce while cooking.
- Cook till cooked appropriately..
- Put cooked ingredients in a bowl to get out of the way..
- Put tortilla flat on pan and spread chicken and onions on one half.
- Add Mexican cheese on top of chicken and onions..
- Fold it in half.
- Cook till bottom of tortilla is crisp and cheese is melted. Then flip to cook other side and add more cheese on that side. Cook till crisp and cheese melted.
- Place cooked quesadilla on plate. Cut It in half if you want.
- Repeat steps 7 through 11 for a second quesadilla..
- Add guacamole and sour cream on top if you want. Enjoy :).
Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. Chicken quesadillas are extremely popular here in Southern California, and are usually served at most Mexican restaurants. Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour. Then build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese on the bottom tortilla, and then arranging the chicken and cooked peppers.