Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. An easy recipe for the best chicken burrito you'll ever have! This burrito is stuffed with huge chunks of avocado, creamy mozzarella cheese AND my secret ingredient: pineapple!
You get lightly charred, tender grilled chicken If avocado is listed in the ingredients, it's almost guaranteed to be good right? And you can never go wrong with the cilantro-lime combination. The Best Healthy Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa. You can have Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos
- Prepare 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Avocado - sliced.
- It's 1 of Vine ripe tomato - diced.
- Prepare 2 of Limes - halved.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Fresh cilantro - chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Salsa verde.
- You need 2 TSP of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- It's 1 TSP of Chipotle chile powder.
- You need 1 TBSP of Sea salt.
Tender Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. These chicken and avocado burritos are wrapped in cassava flour tortillas, making them gluten-free and paleo-friendly. Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and I'm already dreaming up all the delicious Mexican food I'm gonna make. My favorite thing about avocados is their creamy texture and the fact that they are a super healthy source of fat.
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos step by step
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
So I finally realized how ridiculously You know it's going to be a great day when you dress your salad up with this delicious creamy avocado dressing. Not to hammer all of you vinaigrette. It's the perfect chicken recipe to Cilantro - fresh cilantro adds so much flavor. Limes - you'll need fresh lime juice and zest. Garlic - garlic adds ton of flavor and pairs amazing with.