Chicken tinga. Shredded chicken with sliced onions and a tomato chipotle sauce. Chicken Tinga Tacos - the only chicken tinga tacos recipe you will ever need! Spicy, saucy, simple, and so fresh.
Chicken Tinga Tostadas With Bacony Black Beans. Place chicken thighs, garlic cloves, halved onion, salt, oregano, water, and chicken stock, and water in a Overall, a very delicious recipe for Chicken Tinga! I made minimal changes (e.g. had bone-in. You can cook Chicken tinga using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tinga
- Prepare 3 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- It's 2 of Tomatoes.
- It's 1 Can of chipotle peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper seasoning.
- It's Bag of tostadas.
- It's 2 of Avocados.
- You need of Sour cream.
Chicken tinga (also known as tinga de pollo in Spanish) is a Mexican recipe that consists of shredded chicken that's topped in a tomato, chipotle pepper and onion sauce. An authentic Mexican recipe with a delicious, spicy and smoky shredded chicken cooked in onions, tomatoes and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Learn how to make a Chicken Tinga Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Spicy Mexican-Style Stewed Chicken in Chipotle Sauce!
Chicken tinga instructions
- Boil chicken breast & when done set aside for few minutes to cool down..
- Slice red onion while you wait for chicken to cool off. Add black pepper seasoning & pinch of salt..
- Add some oil in frying pan & add onions. Add pinch of salt & some black Pepper seasoning..
- Shred chicken when its cooled of..
- Add chicken onto fry pan with onions & stir. Add two slices of garlic cloves..
- Open can of chipotle peppers & add with two tomatoes in blender & mix. If you want it less spicy add more tomatoes. The more tomatoes the less spicy..
- When done add into frying tan & stir..
- Heat for 5 minutes..
- Serve onto tostadas with sour cream & enjoy..
- You can also make tinga with white onion if you want. I like red onions better. Add some avocados & enjoy..
This pressure cooker Chicken Tinga recipe is a sweet, spicy and utterly delicious authentic Mexican dish. Use is as a filling for tacos, or eat it plain with some guacamole. Make the chicken tinga: Place the chicken in a large saucepan with ½ teaspoon salt, the black pepper, garlic, bay leaf, and yellow onion. Cover completely with water and bring to a boil. Chicken tinga (known as tinga de pollo in Spanish) is a Mexican dish made with shredded chicken in a sauce made from tomatoes, chipotle chilis in adobo, and sliced onions.