Bake chicken taquitos. Taquitos are basically rolled up tacos, stuffed with your choice of meat and cheese, and then fried crisp. They're fun to say and fun to eat, they freeze well and please kids. These are filled with chicken, cheese, and seasonings, and then baked to crispy perfection.
They're like mini rolled tacos and you can fill them with all your favorite meats or vegetarian fillings (like beans and roasted vegetables). Tips when making Baked Chicken Taquitos. These have been a family favorite for a few years. You can cook Bake chicken taquitos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bake chicken taquitos
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded, cooked chicken (a deli-roasted chicken is perfect).
- It's 1/3 cup of green salsa.
- It's 1-2 tablespoons of chipotle peppers, finely minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- It's 12 of small flour tortillas.
- You need of Oil - I like a spray for this.
- You need of For serving: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, queso fresco, limes etc.
We've learned a lot of quick shortcuts and tips to make this simple meal even easier. A quick bake in the oven yields an extra-crispy taquito that's ready and waiting for a dive into chunky And if you're ready to see these taquitos get rolled in real-time, tune in to the video below! But honestly, these Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos are not only healthier and less messy than the traditional fried version but they still have that crispy crunch when you bite into them. These homemade baked chicken taquitos are THE answer to your hungry-people dilemma.
Bake chicken taquitos instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 Combine chicken, salsa, chipotles and cheese in a large bowl - mix well Warm tortillas in a non-stick pan until softened and pliable - about 30 seconds a side Add some chicken to each tortilla, roll up tight and place seam-side down on a greased baking Brush or spray with oil and bake about 25 minutes or until beginning to brown at the edges Serve with sour cream, guac etc.
- Air fried.
- The mix.
Baked Taquitos - Shining Star or Trusty Side-Kick. Not only can taquitos be easily prepped ahead of time. Baked Chicken Taquitos - An easy and delicious dinner recipe that's perfect for busy weeknights! Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside and full of fabulous flavor. Before I talk about the Now on to the recipe.