Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas.
You can cook Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 2 lbs of cooked shredded chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 of onion thinly sliced.
- It's 6 of chipotle chiles en adobo sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's of Shredded mozzarella cheese, about 2 tbs for each quesadilla.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It's of Avacado.
- It's of Queso fresco.
- Prepare of Salsa of your liking to top.
- You need 15-20 of tortillas.
Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Sautee coocked shredded chicken and onion in about 2 tbsp of cooking oil until golden brown..
- In a blender add chiles en adobo sauce and sour cream and blend until smooth. Add sauce to chicken and simmer about 5 minites..
- On a flat top comal/grill heat up tortillas, you can use store bought or home made. Add chicken and shredded cheese, fold and cook until cheese is melted..
- Plate 3 to 4 for each person, topoll with lettuce, queso fresco, avacado and your favorite salsa..