Chipotle Chicken Tostadas.
You can have Chipotle Chicken Tostadas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
- Prepare 2 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Tostada Shells.
- It's 1 can of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- It's of Lettuce.
- You need 9 of Tomatos.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare of Crema or table cream.
- You need 1 of crumbly queso fresco or shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's of Beans (homemade or canned is fine) see my tip! on 5 min canned.
- You need of that taste like they're from a restaurant!.
- Prepare of Oil for a pan.
- You need of 5 min "Homemade" canned Beans! (Optional Tip).
- It's of Canned whole beans of choice.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Some sliced onion.
- It's of In a pan saute onion with some oil until clear.
- It's of Add beans and garlic powder and salt. mash with potato masher.
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas step by step
- Boil chicken with some onion with garlic, salt and spices, such as caldo, chili powder, etc...
- When it finishes, shred it up ; Meanwhile cut up onion Tomatos and 1 or 2 of the peppers from the adobo can. in a large frying pan fry onion and Tomatos and cut up peppers In the oil enough to help all the tomatoes and onion to just break totally down.
- Add chicken and stir fry till it absorbs all the tomato.
- Top Your Tostadas with beans, creme, cheese, salsa and veggies like lettuce and avocado.