Buttermilk Chess Pie.
You can have Buttermilk Chess Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Chess Pie
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 of 9-inch unbaked pie crust.
Buttermilk Chess Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine sugar and flour..
- Beat in eggs and buttermilk..
- Stir in melted butter and vanilla..
- Pour filling into pie crust..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until filling is set..