Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce. The creamy coconut based red curry sauce is thick and luscious, with a hint of very subtle heat from the red curry paste. I love serving these Thai-inspired meatballs in bowls, overtop of cauliflower rice or veggie noodles. It would also be wonderful over basmati rice or thin rice noodles.
Our sauce gets its potent heat from red curry paste, while coconut milk gives it a cooling, silky quality. For more delicate flavor, we're adding yu choy, a Chinese leafy green with crisp stems. Curry Spiced ground Chicken meatballs smothered in a creamy curry sauce with a hint of lime and sweetened with honey. You can cook Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce
- You need of Meatballs.
- Prepare 250 g of chicken mince.
- You need 1/2 of chilli (or some chilli flakes).
- Prepare 1 of handfull of fresh parsley (or ½ tsp dried).
- It's 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 30 g of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- It's 1 tin of coconut milk.
- It's 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It's 1 of lime.
- It's 2 of handfulls of spinach.
- It's of Optional.
- It's 1 of spring onion.
- It's 1/2 of courgette (or other vegetables).
Bring to a simmer and add the meatballs back into the sauce to continue cooking. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. This simple Thai Curry Sauce is extremely versatile. Serve it with rice, noodles, meat, veggies, or as a base for soups, marinades, and more.
Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and leave for 10 minutes. Using 2 table spoons, shape into 10 meatballs and put them in an oven proof dish. Cook in the oven at 225 degrees for 20 minutes (make sure they're cooked through)..
- Chop the onion and fry it in a bit of oil for 5 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and the curry paste and cook for another 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and any other vegetables you might like and let simmer until vegetables are done..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the sauce and add the spinach. Serve the meatballs and sauce with rice and a lime wedge. Enjoy!.
Serve over rice, noodles, chicken, fish, vegetables, or any other way that sounds good to you! These Thai curry chicken meatballs are so delicious, they're the best Asian meatballs recipe in curry. The tender meatballs and awesome curry sauce washed away all the exhaustion from the days production shoot. Now we've finalized the recipe for you here and hope you enjoy it as much as. The sauce: garlic, scallions, ginger, red curry paste, coconut milk, and chicken stock.