Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla. Make it at home does not cost anything. As long as you have whole-wheat tortillas, cheese, and some spices the rest can come together pretty easily. I do admit that sweet In a large bowl mix together the veggies and grated cheese.
Learn how to make Quesadilla - Cheesy Vegetables Tortillas - Mexican Food Recipe Quesadilla is a very yummy, healthy and nutritious Mexican food often served as a starter/snacks, stuffed with creamy and cheesy vegetables, wrapped Learn how to make this easy to cook quick homemade Quesadilla. Southwest veggies quesadillas loaded with bean, corn, bell pepper, cilantro, spices and lots of cheese and served with a creamy cilantro To make them healthier, use whole wheat tortillas and replace the mayo with sour cream or Greek yogurt or avocado. Vegetarian Quesadilla with black beans, veggies and moderate amount of cheese tucked inside a whole wheat tortilla and then baked. You can have Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla
- It's of For bread :-.
- It's 3 of tbp whole wheat flour.
- You need 25 ml of warm. Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of For filling '-.
- It's 30 gm of Cheddar cheese.
- It's 20 gm of Mozarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cajun spice.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's 4 sprig of Corriander.
- You need 50 gm of Mix peppers.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 of no. mushroom.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini.
- You need 30 ml. of Olive oil.
- You need 30 gm of Tomato salsa.
- Prepare 30 gm of guacamole.
- You need 20 of gm. Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Or turn into a freezer meal for busy weeknights. Trust the skinny cook says Comprehensive nutrition resource for Burrito Boyz Veggie Soy Quesadilla, Whole Wheat Tortilla. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add your veggie quesadilla filling mix to half of the tortilla.
Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla instructions
- Cut all veges. Makw dough by mixing flour, water and salt. Add 1 tsp olive oil. Rest dough for 1 hr..
- Saute all veges with Cajun seasoning and olive oil..
- Cut 2 ball out of dough. Flatten the each ball using rolling pin around 15 cm diameter rounds.
- Cook the tortilla both side. Fill the bread with veges,cheese, tomato salsa and sour cream..
- Use griddle to cook tortilla from both side until crispy..
- Serve hot with lime and dips. Garnish with Corrainder leaves..
I like to put it on half because it is easier to flip while cooking. I love Mexican food to the core and can eat for the whole day. Your vegetarian quesadillas looking so yumm and tempting. Fajita veggie quesadilla loaded with roasted vegetables and melted cheese. This vegetarian quesadilla recipe is so Vegetarian Quesadilla with black beans, veggies and moderate amount of cheese tucked inside a whole wheat tortilla and then baked.