Zucchini fritters. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack.
Zucchini Fritters - These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up. Simply grate your zucchini, drain them completely using a. It's hands down my favorite way to make zucchini! You can have Zucchini fritters using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini fritters
- Prepare 1 kg of zucchini, roughly grated.
- You need 2 of large onions, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It's 1 cup of dried bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of bit of oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley.
- You need of Spearmint.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
I wouldn't say that I'm a budget. These crispy, crackly zucchini fritters take inspiration from the traditional Bengali onion snacks piyaju. They are perfect for summer zucchini surplus and will disappear at the table. Zucchini Fritters Adapted a bit from Simply Recipes.
Zucchini fritters instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together using as much dried bread crumbs as it takes to combine and form..
- Shape the dough into patties and fry them in hot oil..
- Place on kitchen paper before serving..
Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Crispy on the outside, and moist but not soggy on the inside. Savory Zucchini Fritters will make a tasty addition to your zucchini recipe collections. Prepare the Zucchini - Grate the zucchini using a box grater or food processor and then squeeze out the liquid. You want to make sure you squeeze, squeeze, squeeze.