Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan. Learn how to make Eggplant and Zucchini Parmesan. Photo: Whitney Ott; Styling: Claire Spollen. This easy Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan, gluten free and the perfect comfort food.
Rather than bake the breaded, pan-fried disks as one big layered mass in a baking dish, this version features little individual. My eggplant parmesan recipe will be the one you use over and over again. The extra prep step is This is my favorite way to make eggplant parmesan. You can cook Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 250 Grams of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 250 Grams of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Garlicchopped.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of maida wheat flour or.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of bread Crumbs.
- You need To Taste of black pepper.
- It's To Taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Parmesan.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Mozzarella.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
The extra prep step may not seem worth it to. Especially when the eggplant and zucchini is home grown! We used the leftovers from this dish to make sandwiches on Italian bread the next day. Eggplant-Zucchini Parmesan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan step by step
- Take a pan, add olive oil and sauté mushrooms, capsicum and chopped garlic till the mushrooms and capsicum soften..
- Then add the spaghetti sauce (if not available, tomato puree with little oregano added to it can be used) in the pan along with some pepper powder and salt. Let it cook for some time..
- By the time the above mixture cooks, take zucchini (even egg plant can be used) cut it to circles or any desired shape. Sprinkle some oil over the zucchini..
- Then take a bowl add maida (all purpose flour), breadcrumbs, pepper and salt and mix them. Take Zucchini pieces roll it over the mixture (if you eat eggs, take egg white first dip the zucchini in the egg white and then roll them in the mixture in this case don't sprinkle oil on zucchini).
- Then take another pan and shallow fry the zucchini. Meanwhile check the mushroom mix if it is done switch off the gas..
- Once the zucchini is done. Take a casserole or any baking dish you have. Slightly grease the dish with oil then pour and spread the mushroom and capsicum mixture, then place the zucchini over it in desired style..
- Once the zucchini is placed sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese as per your wish..
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 5-10 mins. Place the dish in the oven for 15 min or until the crust is golden. The dish is ready for serving..
View top rated Eggplant parmesan and zucchini recipes with ratings and reviews. This recipe for Baked Zucchini Parmesan is made with fresh zucchini and tomatoes broiled with And can we ask ourselves why we ever wanted Eggplant Parmesan in the first place when such a. Their eggplant Parmesan inspired the eggplant lasagna in my cookbook, which includes long strips of roasted eggplant layered between the noodles and marinara. Have you had the chance to try that one? Parmesan Zucchini and Eggplant. click here to see more like this.