Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras. All natural, wholesome, and remarkably close to the original. Non-dairy milk, chia seeds, vanilla, agave, cinnamon. For the bread I went with a rustic wheat, and found that heartier.
This vegan French toast is made with crusty bread slices dipped in spiced coconut milk batter and Because everything else about French toast is absolutely amazing. Crusty bread that's dipped in batter Things like bananas, pumpkin, and non dairy milk all work. And those are things I love, so as. Следующее. You can have Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chickpea flour or Gram Flour.
- Prepare 2 pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Garlic (Grated or paste).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ginger (Grated).
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 1/4 Cup of peas Paste.
- You need 1 Cup of Grated Zucchini.
- Prepare of Some chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- You need 4 of Whole Grain bread.
Vegan Non-Dairy Sticky Toffee Pudding Ice Cream - Vegan For Life French Toast Dr. Savoury French Toast Recipe is easy, popular french toast savory version instead of sweet. Use a spoon to spread veggie all over bread piece. Place bread pieces on pan or tava (veggie portion facing down) and spread little veggies again will help of spoon.
Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras step by step
- To start with take 2 cups of chickpea flour or gram flour in a bowl..
- Add all the Dry spices to it and mix everything well..
- Now start adding water to make a smooth batter..
- Make sure there are no lumps..
- Now add all the greens (you can use any vegetables of your choice but in a grated or paste form).
- Combine everything well..
- Add more water if the batter is too thick. (should not be too thick or too watery).
- Cut your breads into 4 pieces.
- Grease your pan with little ghee or oil (1-2 tsp if using non stick or 1/2 -1 tbsp if normal pan).
- Dip bread in the batter and place them one by one in the pan..
- Cook on low to medium flame until it's golden brown from both the sides..
- I have tried two versions so far. This one is with zucchini and carrots..
- Enjoy them with your favorite Chutney or Sauce😋.
- Will see you soon with another interesting recipe till then Happy cooking 😀.
You can make it soy-free by using another non-dairy milk, like cashew or coconut. French toast is a delectable way to change up breakfast. Leave the bread to soak for a minute or so, then flip it over to make sure the other side of the bread is coated. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil. The highly requested vegan french toast: simple batter that crisps up on the outside without getting soggy on the inside.