Parmesan Zucchini baked.
You can cook Parmesan Zucchini baked using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Zucchini baked
- You need 1/2 of medium size Zucchini, wash.
- It's of Cut into thick sticks about 3" long.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (details in the method).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko or plain bread crumbs will do as well.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Parmesan Zucchini baked step by step
- Preheat the oven about 400°.
- Arrange 3 shallow, wide plates in a row..
- In the first bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of flour, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper..
- In the second bowl, whisk together eggs, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- In the third bowl, combine panko, Parmesan, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Working in batches, first dip zucchini in flour, shaking off excess. Transfer to egg mixture and toss until coated. Let excess egg run off, then coat zucchini in panko mixture..
- Place zucchini, on the prepared pans. Bake for 10 min or until golden and crisp.
- Served as side dish..
- Enjoy 🍷.