Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked.
You can have Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked
- It's 3 of small Zucchini.
- It's of Cut into thick sticks about 3" long.
- It's 60 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- You need 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese.
Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked instructions
- Preheat the oven about 200°C.
- 🔸Arrange 3 shallow, wide plates in a row..
- In the first bowl, put the flour.
- In the second bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In the third bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, pepper and the mixed herbs.
- Working in batches, first dip zucchini in flour, shaking off excess. Transfer to egg mixture and toss until coated. Let excess egg run off, then coat zucchini in bread crumbs mixture..
- 🔸Place zucchini, on the prepared pans. Bake for 20 min or until golden and crispy..
- Enjoy your meal ! 🍽.