Rice and zucchini patties. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the garden. Serve with a bit of tomato sauce or sour cream dabbed on top. I salted the grated zucchini first and let it sit in a colander to draw out the excess moisture.
Chef Rakesh Sethi teaches the viewers how to make innovative and easy dishes that are perfect with during tea time. From Indian to fusion, these recipes are. Chewy, dense, and just a little bit crisp with a fresh lemony flavor. You can have Rice and zucchini patties using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice and zucchini patties
- It's 1/2 cup of boiled rice.
- You need 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- It's 50 gm of butter.
- It's 1 of onion Finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It's 300 gram of zucchini.
- You need 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bread crumb.
- It's as per taste of Salt.
- It's as per taste of White pepper powder.
Heat several T oil over medium heat. Flip and fry the other side, then transfer to plate. My sister gave me this recipe and I, in turn, have given it to many of my friends. These patties have a nice flavor and are compatible with just about any entree. "These rice cakes go great as a side dish to a grilled meat or fish, they have a delicious crunch.
Rice and zucchini patties instructions
- Put boiled rice in a bowl and add grated zucchini, onion, corn, butter and mix it well..
- Now add egg and bread crumb, salt and pepper and chopped parsley..
- Now make patties of it and shallow fry them from both side..
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup..
You could sub other herbs or other vegies than zucchini". Keep warm on a paper-towel-covered plate or pan in a warm oven. The Best Vegetarian Rice Patties Recipes on Yummly Avocado Patties, Cheese Bread Patties, Spiced Lentil Patties. Leftover Rice & Zucchini PattiesHungry Soul by Abha.