Zucchini frittat with orange-yogurt sauce. Make the yogurt sauce by whisking all of the yogurt sauce ingredients together except for the salt and pepper. The Best Frittata Sauce Recipes on Yummly Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce, Apple And Spice Cranberry Sauce, Dilled Horseradish Sauce. dill weed, plain yogurt, horseradish, green onion, mayonnaise.
For Sensational Dipping Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a mini-processor and whiz to combine. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper to suit your taste. I've laid out all the ingredients. You can cook Zucchini frittat with orange-yogurt sauce using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini frittat with orange-yogurt sauce
- Prepare 1 of large zucchini, coarsely grated.
- Prepare 3 of baby carrots, grated.
- It's 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch fresh dill leaves, chopped.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- You need 150 g of haloumi cheese, grated.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt and chili flakes.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It's of Ingredients for orange-yogurt sauce.
- Prepare 1 of orange zest.
- You need 1 of small clove garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain yogurt.
And here's the recipe for the fritters Stuffed Zucchini with yoghurt and cream cheese sauce. Stuffed Zucchini with yoghurt and cream cheese sauce. This classic recipe gets an indulgent twist thanks to Kiri. Loosen the eggs from the pan, slide onto a large plate, flip and return to the pan.
Zucchini frittat with orange-yogurt sauce step by step
- Grate the zucchini. Because zucchini is really watery I have used two methods to remove the water. First of all, toss with salt to draw out the liquid (15 minutes)..
- Then place it in a kitchen towel, bring corners of towel together and squeeze out the liquid as possible..
- Place grated zucchini in a bowl, add grated Haloumi cheese, garlic, carrots, chopped spring onions and dill, baking soda, bread crumbs, eggs, and season with salt and chilli flakes..
- Stir combine well..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Drop 1 tbsp of mixture into the pan and cook 5 minutes each side..
- In a bowl with yogurt, add orange zest and garlic. Combine all together..
- Serve the zucchini fritters with orange yogurt sauce..
Round one of Zucchini Fest is a baked Zucchini & Leek Fritter. I tend to shy away from deep frying because I don't have much experience with it and I enjoy the baked version of fried food just as much. These fritters are packed with flavor. They come with a minty yogurt sauce which is fun and tasty. Make this homemade comfort food today.