Stuffed courgettes. Download Stuffed courgettes stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Remember- today is the last day to get your barbecue and braai recipes to me by for the Braai, the. The Stuffed Courgettes recipe out of our category flowering vegetables!
Find more vegetarian recipes at Tesco Real Food. Tips for making the best-stuffed courgette How to serve the stuffed courgette Courgette 'boats' filled with a hearty rice and minced lamb stuffing make a satisfying yet healthy meal. If stuffing courgettes, pre-cook them for a few minutes in salted water before baking with their filling. You can cook Stuffed courgettes using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed courgettes
- You need 4-5 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Parmesan.
- You need 1 of courgette/ person.
- Prepare of Ragú (Bolognese sauce) - check out my ragú recipe on my feed.
Try courgettes preserved in vinegar, made into fritters or stirred into risotto. This is a great recipe for the holidays and will make ground beef go a long way. The slow cooking of the rice means that it absorbs all the gorgeous ﬂavors of the other ingredients. Baked courgettes stuffed with minced lamb and tomatoes; minced lamb or beef make an excellent spicy filling for roasted courgettes, round, yellow or ordinary green.
Stuffed courgettes instructions
- Pre-heat the oven on 180degrees. Start by washing and chopping the lid off the courgettes.
- With a spoon remove the inside of the courgette to create a hole and put all the flesh removed aside.
- Cook the courgettes in the oven for 25 min or so, place the courgettes upside down so that any water drains away on the tray. Leave the "lid" of the courgettes out of the oven for now..
- Chop the flesh of the courgettes that you have removed and cook it in a pan with some oil. Add salt to help removing the water from the courgettes. Leave to cook for 10-15min stirring often and drain away any water (I used a colander). When most of the water has been removed add the ragu and stir until hot..
- Mix the parmesan with the breadcrumbs in a bowl..
- When the courgettes are soft remove them from the oven and fill them with the ragu sauce. Top it with the breadcrumbs and parmesan mixture. Put the lid on the tray (not on top of the courgettes yet as it will burn otherwise) and put the whole of the tray in the oven..
- Cook for 15-20 min. To serve place the lid delicately back on top of the courgettes..
Une recette originale pour surprendre vos amis. C'est une recette que peut se décliner selon votre fantaisie, avec divers types de sauces si vous le désirez. Try our stuffed courgette recipe with mushrooms. Top the courgettes, discard the stem and scoop out the seeds to. Learn how to make Stuffed courgettes and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.