Zucchini Bread. Zucchini bread is a sweet quick bread designed to use up a bunch of fresh zucchini at once, much like banana bread. If you've never been introduced before, let me say a few words about zucchini. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe!
It's the last one I'll make. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 2 small of Zucchini.
- Prepare 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Clove powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 30 of to 50 grams Raisins (chopped nuts, chocolate, etc.).
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160℃, and lightly oil the bottom of the mold..
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini and grate with the skin. Bring the eggs to room temperature..
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder with a whisk to incorporate air, then add the raisins and mix ..
- Combine vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and eggs in a bowl, and mix well..
- Add the grated zucchini and vanilla extract, then stir..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 3, then fold in without kneading..
- Pour the batter into the mold, tap to release the air pockets, then bake in oven for about 40 minutes..
- It's done baking when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the mold, transfer to a rack to cool completely, slice, then serve..
- When you slice the bread, you will see the fresh green color..
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add.