Zucchini Bread. Zucchini bread is a sweet quick bread designed to use up a bunch of fresh zucchini at once, much like banana bread. If you've never been introduced before, let me say a few words about zucchini. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe!
It's the last one I'll make. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. You can have Zucchini Bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It's 1 medium of Zucchini.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder and cinnamon together. Grate the zucchini (with the peel still on) with a cheese grater..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat together with the sugar. Add the vegetable oil a little at a time whilst whisking until the mixture is smooth..
- Gently squeeze the moisture out of the zucchini and fold it into the cake mixture with a rubber spatula. Add in the powder ingredients and mix again..
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin or pound cake tin and bake for 50 minutes on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 180℃. (If the top of the cake looks as if it's about to burn during cooking, cover it with aluminium foil.).
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add.