Zucchini Orange Bread.
You can cook Zucchini Orange Bread using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Orange Bread
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded unpeeled zucchini.
- You need 3 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cloves.
- It's 2 teaspoon of grated orange peel.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, if desired.
Zucchini Orange Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms of two 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pans. In a large bowl beat eggs until thick and lemon coloured gradually beat in sugar, stir in oil, ⅔ cup orange juice and zucchini. Stir in remaining bread ingredients, mix well, pour batter into greased and floured pans..
- Bike at 350°F. For 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool slightly..