Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge. Zucchini bread is a sweet quick bread designed to use up a bunch of fresh zucchini at once, much like banana bread. If you've never been introduced before, let me say a few words about zucchini. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe!
It's the last one I'll make. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. You can have Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge
- It's 1/3 cup (80 ml) of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 cup (120 ml) of organic honey.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- It's 1/2 cup (121 g) of plain yoghurt, at room temperature.
- It's 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups (190g) all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large).
- Prepare of Optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.
Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a loaf pan..
- Whisk the oil, honey, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined..
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil..
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving..
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add.