You can have Napoli Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Napoli Chicken
- Prepare 6 of cooked chicken tenders, shredded.
- It's 2 cans of zucchini in tomato sauce.
- It's 2 of roma tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of toasted garlic bread.
- It's to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of onion powder.
- You need of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
Napoli Chicken instructions
- In a non stick skillet, combine shredded chicken, 2 cans of zucchini, onion powder and Italian seasoning, cook on medium low for about 5 minutes until seasonings are incorporated.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the skillet and saute another 5 minutes.
- Prepare a plate with diagonnally sliced garlic bread.
- Ladle chicken mixture on to sliced garlic bread.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, serve and enjoy.