Yummy Fried Squash.
You can cook Yummy Fried Squash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Fried Squash
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of flour.
- Prepare 1 of cornmeal.
- It's 1 of oil.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, garlic powder, toni's creole seasoning, parsley , italian bread crumbs.
- You need 4 of nice size squash (i used yellow squash).
Yummy Fried Squash step by step
- mix egg and milk in small bowl. (optional: season mixture with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder).
- in another bowl, mix together flour, salt, pepper, Toni's Creole seasonings, cornmeal, Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, parsley flakes.
- slice squash to your desired thickness.
- dip slices first in egg mixture, then dredge slices in dry mixture.
- heat oil in deep skillet on med heat or fry daddy. fry until golden brown.
- EAT AND ENJOY!!!. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!.